So far my experience on letting people who aren't family stay at my house for free is 95% negative. (If you think, hey, not me! then you're the other 5%...) So, from now on, if you crash here, I'm charging you lots of money. Probably more than the AirBnB down on the beach would. Statistically, though, it increases the likelihood that we're going to LOVE having you around.

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:58 PM
So far my experience on letting people who aren't family stay at my house for free is 95% negative. (If you think, hey, not me! then you're the other 5%...) So, from now on, if you crash here, I'm charging you lots of money. Probably more than the AirBnB down on the beach would. Statistically, though, it increases the likelihood that we're going to LOVE having you around.
~ from Facebook

0 comments